Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall in Minnesota


September 16, 2008


Well as every fall rolls around, every year I look at the beautiful trees along the Mississippi change from shades of green to beautiful yellow, reds and oranges and say to myself, "I should bring my camera down and take photos of this beautiful sight!" Finally, after six years living in Minneapolis (can you believe it has been that long? I sometimes can't!!) I finally brought my camera along with me to rowing. As I am literally on the Mississippi three times a week, there is absolutely no excuse not to bring it with me to practice. So, here are my first photos of the fall foliage. I will try to add a few throughout the fall....




One of the colleges practicing sweeping on an 8- September 16,2008

2 comments:

Tanya Rustad said...

I can't believe the leaves have already changed that much!

Unknown said...

Great blog.
I have a farming related blog. If you interested in farming and agriculture please have a look.
Methods of Modern Farming